TeamViewer is the application that i3 Verticals uses to support most of our clients, and a few years ago, we used TeamViewer version 6 to provide remote support. We have found that a few clients still have TeamViewer 6 installed. We can no longer connect to computers using TeamViewer 6.
Checking your TeamViewer version
- In the system tray, find the TeamViewer icon and right-click on the icon.
2. Choose About TeamViewer from the menu.
3. A window opens displaying your TeamViewer version
Installing a New Version of TeamViewer
If you find that you are running TeamViewer 6, and would like to install a newer version:
- Open an Internet browser on the computer and navigate to: https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewer_Host_Setup.exe
- TeamViewer downloads automatically, a window opens asking if you want to Run or Save the file. Choose Run
- Accept all the defaults and agree to the Terms and Conditions during the software install.