So how can we make things easier?
- Organize all the steps of Physical Count into phases
- Include all Physical Count edit lists and reports in the Physical Count menu
- Add links to the i3 POS Blog for more information about the process, such as:
- Instructions on Physical Count
- More information on what Import errors mean
- FAQs for Physical Count
- Add a link in Counterpoint to the import folder
What will the phases look like?
Starting Count Steps:
Posting Count Steps:
After Count Steps:
What will this do for you?
- Not have to navigate through multiple Counterpoint menus to run the pre-count edit lists and reports
- Have extra resources built into Counterpoint
How do you get the updated Physical Count folder?
- Your Name
- Your Business Name
- Which Menu Codes need to be adjusted (or which System Security Codes need this menu)