In an effort to better communicate the status of your support tickets, i3 Verticals Point of Sale will be rolling out an automated email system to better serve you!
In the next few weeks, you will begin seeing emails in these three events:
- If you email your problem to [email protected]
- If the ticket status is changed to Waiting on Client
- When the ticket is closed
Email When Emailing CPSupport
Emailing CPSupport is a great way to get support for non-urgent support. With the automated email system, when you email [email protected], you will receive an automated email that looks like:
Service Ticket #373122/ Report Not Showing Correct Information has been submitted to the help desk. Please reference this number when contacting the help desk on this issue. Your ticket will be reviewed and assigned to the next available technician.
If you have additional information regarding this ticket or would like to correspond via email please respond to this ticket.
If this is an emergency or you need to speak with someone immediately, please call 877-809-9980.
i3 POS Support Team
The email will contain a ticket number, so that if your issue becomes urgent, you can reference a ticket that has already been created. When emailing, it is a best practice to include the following information:
- Steps taken – What were you doing when the problem occurred?
- Resolutions attempted – What have you tried to do to fix the problem?
- The exact wording of any error messages and/or a screenshot of the error
- The severity of the problem – is it happening every time you attempt something? Does it happen on one or multiple workstations?
Email When Ticket Status is Set to “Waiting on Client”
Occasionally, i3 POS support staff may change the status of a support ticket to waiting on client. This status is used if:
- i3 Support needs additional information from you, in order to troubleshoot
- i3 Support has a potential fix for your problem and needs your okay to apply the fix
- i3 Support has tried to contact you, but has not heard back from you
- i3 Support needs access to your system and needs your assistance
- Any other reason why we would need your input before proceeding
This automated email serves to indicate that we need additional information or input from you.
Email When Ticket is Closed
When a ticket is closed, an automated email will also be sent. The automated email will include information about the ticket and its resolution. A ticket is set to closed if:
- The problem has been resolved
- An i3 Support staff member has tried to reach out to 3 times without response