From time to time, you might find that data available to you in a lookup would be the same data you would like to see in a report. You can generate a quick report from any lookup in Counterpoint.You can select which columns are displayed in your lookup using the column designer.
- From a lookup, click the COLUMN DESIGNER button
- ADD or REMOVE the desired columns from the hidden to visible side, then click OK
- (Optional) Save the lookup layout if desired by selecting OPTIONS → SAVE AS…
- Assign a name for the lookup layout
- The lookup can be filtered if desired by clicking the FILTER button
- Click PREVIEW to display on screen or PRINT to send to printer