Contract Pricing can be used to set up pricing rules for items or groups of items that you offer to certain customers at a discounted rate.
Like other pricing rules, when defining a Contract Price, you need to plan for the Who, What, When, Where, and How of the price rule. Before you begin setting up the price rule think through the following questions:
Once you have determined how you want your contract pricing to work, follow these steps to create the rule:
4. Enter a Begin date and End date or check the boxes to have no beginning date or ending date
5. Use the customer filters to limit which customers or groups of customers are eligible for the Contract Price Rules
6. Click the Rules Tab
7. Enter a Rule description
8. In the Prices tab, define how the price break will work
9. Click the Items Tab to define which item(s) are eligible for the Contract Price
10. (Optional) Define any Sales filters on the Sales Tab (e.g. Contract only works at one store, or only on one day of the week)
11. Click Save Line and repeat steps 7-10 for any additional price rules that fall in this Contract Price
i3 Verticals, LLC is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, CA | i3 Verticals, LLC is a registered ISO of RBS Worldpay | i3 Verticals, LLC is a registered ISO of Deutsche Bank, USA, New York, NY i3 Verticals, LLC is a registered ISO/MSP of Merrick Bank, South Jordan, UT | i3 Verticals, LLC is a registered ISO of Harris NA, Chicago, IL | i3 Verticals, LLC is a registered ISO of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, OH Copyright i3 Verticals, LLC © 2019. All Rights Reserved.