Always local, always on
Hotel Service Solutions
The Aloha PMS Interface supports the American Hotel & Motel Association’s Hospitality Industry Technology Integration Standards (HITIS) providing you a uniform POS-to-PMS interface that can be used by anyone in the hospitality industry.
Point of Sale Solutions
- Guest room validation status
- Accurate guest room charging
- Verification of room assignments
- Auto posting in real time
- Complete audit trail
- Full PMS revenue allocation
Secure Payment Processing
- Clear graphics for easy table transfers
- Powerful reporting capabilities
- Guest status inquiry from Front or Back-of-House
- Adjustment and deletion of charges to guest bills
- Direct billing to individual or company addresses
- Application of discounts and comps
- Flexible guests-per-room count to aid in billing
- Simple user-configurable parameters for interfacing
- Ability to post charges from Front and Back-of-House to PMS
- Customized printing of guest checks
ALOHA’S HOSTED SOLUTIONS ENABLE YOU TO:
Create Raving Customers
Complete POS Training
i3 POS offers hands on Aloha Manager Training classes four days a week with two class sessions per day.
24/7 Local Support
Including system troubleshooting, software consultations, upgrades, enhancements and more
Purchasing a point of sale (POS) system is an important investment that will have a direct and measurable impact on how efficiently your business operates. Each business owner or manager must decide which items to prioritize in order to run their operations smoothly,...
One of the most important decisions you can make for your restaurant is choosing the right point of sale (POS) system. With literally hundreds of available options, it can be difficult to narrow it down to a product that caters to your company’s needs. Each system...
There are few things in life as challenging as starting a new business. Opening your dream restaurant definitely makes the top 3. But it’s your dream, and we’re telling you to go for it! But really though, what’s it going to take to get this dream up and running?...